Lizzie, of Chez Cat, has pancreatitis. Our Tucker has had pancreatitis, and we're emailing Dawn with information to help with Lizzie's recovery. I'm sure they would appreciate some purrs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
We just went and left our purrs, and subscribed to their blog via Reader, so we can keep up with news. Thanks!
We were over there earlier...such sad news. It is so difficult when our babies are sick!
Me and Charlie have gone over! We are purring for lovely Lizzie!! Take care
x
Thanks so much everyone! I can feel everyone pulling for my baby girl!
We are purraying for Lizzie.
We are purring also for our good friend, Lizzie. We know how much her mom is worried about her.
Post a Comment