I love how Sadie's small size allows her to sit *in* the windowsill. She looooooves being near the fresh air and sun, and will lie there for hours if possible. What are you thinking about, Sadie girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...



10 comments:
Sadie, maybe you're wondering why the human is always disturbing you with the camera. LOL. Or maybe you're just so mellow in the sunbeams it doesn't matter! :-)
You are so adorable!!!! we purr that you are having the sweetest of dreams.
Awwww sweet little Sadie!! What a cutiepie!! Hello too to adorable Benny and Tucker! Take care
x
Fresh air and sunshine on a very pretty Sadie!
Perhaps contemplating if it's time to sun and air the other side?
How sweet that Sadie fits in there so well! The only thought we would have in there would be: "aaahhhhhhh".
She looks so pretty in the sun. I love her colors.
We love laying in the window too airing our furs out!
She looks so happy! I love when kitties get sun-drunk. So cute!
She's thinking she should roll over and baste the other side!
Post a Comment