Because if you did, your order is ready to ship!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

11 comments:
We did! When can we expect to arrive? :)
Hey, our mom says she thought she did!
No, we ordered him!
me me me!!
Aww, didn't know Tucker could look so tiny in a shoe box.
Awwww beautiful Tucker!!! Me and Charlie hold our hands up!! Yay!!
We'd also like a box of sweet Sadie and gorgeous Benny please!! take care
x
It looks like we are way down the list! I guess we missed out@
We're sorry to inform everycat, but WE ordered first...ha ha ha!
I look forward to my order of Tucker. It would be great if you can fit Sadie and Benny in that box, too.
You can come visit us, Tucker!
Your pal, Pip
Ooh, I did! I did! A box of Tucker sounds like just what I need.
Post a Comment