Benny loves glitter balls, especially red glitter balls! I find that odd, since cats don't see in full color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


10 comments:
THat is funny, but Kirby loves the blue glitter ball best!
What fun, Benny!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx
As long as you love it, Benny, it doesn't matter how you see it (what colour). :-)
Adore!
Awww gorgeous Benny!! Yay for your lovely glitter ball!!! Hugs too to sweet Sadie and Tucker! Take care
x
I'm chuckling because out of a whole package of mousies, The Baby always goes for the pale pink ones! Cats are so funny with their little ways.
I'm so glad you found your lost glitter ball, Benny. It matches your sparkling purrsonality.
Benny the (Glitter) Ball? ... Hmm, that sounds familiar!
Hmmm, maybe cats see shades, and that makes a difference?
That's funny that he likes the red ones. Melly seems to like the red crinkle balls best too. Weird...
Post a Comment