Sadie got into an empty tuna can, and for two days, the top of her head smelled like tuna. I told Jim she had "tuna can head." Here's what her fur looked like:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


5 comments:
Sadie, your brothers would not help you out and clean it up for you! Shame on them!
I love tuna and would have licked your furry head clean.
Awwwww sweet Sadie!!! LOL!!! You did very well getting all that tuna out of the tin! Well done you! LOL!
Hugs too to adorable Tucker and Benny! Take care
x
Sadie girl you are a crazy lady...like in FUNNY GIRL...the song Sadie Sadie...crazy lady!
But you sure (tuna) CAN do what ever your calico heart desires...
Hee! Sadie looks a little mussed. Did her brothers enjoy the tuna smells?
Post a Comment