Benny has become my computer lap buddy, sitting on my lap purring away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


6 comments:
You are a cutie, Benny!
Your pal, Pip
Awww sweet Benny!!! You are doing a fabulous job snoopervising mum! Yay!
Hugs too to adorable Tucker and Sadie! Take care
x
Benny, you have the best idea! THat is the only place to help Mom with your blog!
Mom sure has a cute blog buddy. Mom wants me close by but I'm not a lap kitty.
xoxo Kassey
Benny, you are such a good snoopervisor! I usually just sit by mom. Then I ask for a cuddle. Then I ask to be put down again. Then I sit by mom. Then I ask for a cuddle. Then I ask to be put down again. Then I sit by mom.
And she says she never gets anything done on the puter!
Well done Benny!
Post a Comment