Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


8 comments:
Oh, Tucker, you couldn't possibly look any more comfy!
Comfy and cozy I love it!
Awww Tucker!! You look so comfy and are just adorable! Take care
x
Now that's comfy. When I was younger and we lived in a not so warm partment, I used to love laying like that. Specially if mom had a blankie over her. Three sides of me were warm!
Close your eyes, Tucker, and go back to sleep!
Did you get something good to eat after sleeping near Daddy's feet, Tucker?
Oh Tucker, you look so happy and content. It makes me smile.
Your pal, Pip
You look so content, Tucker!
Post a Comment