Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday flashback: New cat tree

In October 2008, we got a cat tree for the first time. I primarily got it for Sadie; she was a climbin' kitten at the time and I thought she'd enjoy it. 

Tucker approaches this new object.

The boys explore. Oddly enough, this is the only time I've ever seen Tucker on the cat tree. He has always ignored it.

A baby Sadie tries out the tunnel. The tunnel is one of Benny and Sadie's favorite things to play in. I think there's a rule that you must run through it when you walk through the living room!

9 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

OMC, baby Sadie was just too precious! We're all swooning, and some of us (the human) are squeeing too!

Amy J said...

Wow - even though I recently brought in Sadie's book to share with a co-worker - I'm still somehow surprised when I see again how tiny she was.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

What a great lookin' tree. Oh, you're gonna have so much fun....

Stampindamour said...

Rene - that's a nice looking tree! I always wondered why they were made of carpet...I guess it's the same reason I see my cats clawing at the carpet on the stairs...LOL! Maybe I need a tree too... xo

-pamela :)

Roberta said...

That cat tree is just purrfect. Do they make a people tree?

Old Kitty said...

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Baby Sadie!! How utterly CUTE is baby Sadie!! Awwwww!! Yay!! Take care
x

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Sweet baby Sadie!

The Island Cats said...

That's an awesome cat tree! And baby Sadie...squeeeeee!!

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Oh my gosh, baby Sadie is the cutest!

Two kitties in a basket

 Check out this cuteness! Lucy and Ringo both squeezed into the old wicker bed. We've had this bed for many years; it was Benny's wh...