A couple of months ago, I saw Sadie stretch out one paw out of her bed. I guess she liked that feeling, since she stretched one out over the edge of the bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

8 comments:
That's so it can be easily kissed to gain access to the bed! Not that mama would know, of course! ;)
And what a cute little paw it is!
Your pal, Pip
Such a dainty little girl!
Sweet Sadie! Look at your delicate sweet paw! Yay! Take care
x
You have such girly girl paws, Sadie. Tiny would give them kitty kisses.
Great hangover, Sadie!
Sadie, are you testing the air to see if you want to get out of the covers?
What a ladylike pose! Sadie is such a dainty kitty.
Post a Comment