I'm all comfy on the bed, but I would love a buddy to snuggle with. There's plenty of room. Want to join me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

10 comments:
We're up for a snuggle pile!
my husband says that is the evil plan our cat has: to try and get you to cuddle and sleep all day too.
Awwww gorgeous sweet Benny! Yes please! Me and Charlie are on our way! Yay !:-) Take care
x
Oh boss and co-workers.. I am so quitting my job so I can travel cross country cause I got a much better offer :)
Benny, I'll be right there.
We do! We'll be right over!
We'll be right there, save a spot for us!!!
Move over, Benny. I hope you can squeeze all of us in.
We hope we are not too late to join in the snuggle pile!
Is there room for 3 more??
Well, who could resist those come-hither eyes?
Post a Comment