During the summer, our church choirs take a break and singers go solo in leading the congregation. I was practicing some music and Benny joined me on the couch nearby. Maybe he's a groupie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

8 comments:
It must be soothing music you are singing!
We're more likely to run and hide when the human sings. ;-P
And what a cute groupie he is! He loves his mommy's voice!!
Very cute groupie, indeed.
Awww sweet Benny knows good music and singers when he hears them! Yay! Take care
x
You're mommy's biggest groupie, Benny.
Maybe he wants to do a duet!
He's an adorable groupie! You must be a good singer--I've found cats to be very critical listeners of music. Mine would always run for the hills when I played boring etudes and exercises on the clarinet.
Post a Comment