Benny has always been a playful guy. He especially loves playing with his people. I took a video of him recently in the one play cube we have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
10 comments:
Awwwww lovely Benny!! That looks like such fun! yay! Take care
x
I so needed that this morning.
That is so sweet!!!! We have a cube too...Kip practically lives in it :-)
What fun you were having in that cube, Benny. Do they make one for beans?
Benny, you have great teck-neek! Those cubes are a blast to play in.
Way to go, Benny! Watching this video reminded Mom to get one of our cubes out to play in. Thank you!
Looking adorable Benny!
Your pal, Pip
WE love our cube. too!
WE love our cube. too!
Benny sure is having a good time!!
Post a Comment