My parents gave us a cat-shaped cat bed. Tucker took to it immediately, and I was happy to email my mom a photo. (FYI, she bought it at Walgreens.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...



13 comments:
Awwwww the bed is adorable and Tucker on it is beautiful! yay! Take care
x
Aww, beyond adorable.
Ooooh! Cozy! Lucky Tucker!
I have seen them but I do not know if my cats would use one!
What a great bed...so cozy and fun too!!!
That Tucker, he sure does like his kitty beds.. :)
We have an orange one like that! They sure are cozy.
That kitty bed was a purrfect fit for Tucker. So cute.
A kitty in a kitty!! lol
What a comfy looking bed!!
Those beds are so cute. Mom has also seen them at Walgreens but refuses to buy us one saying there are too many cat beds here as it is. You can never have too many cat beds!
Oh yes, I think that passed the Tucker Test!
FYI, these cat beds are no longer made. I don't know why...but if you find these, buy them. Cats love them.
Post a Comment