When Sadie was three months old, I gave her some Liv-A-Littles chicken treats. She LOVED them and would not share. I took a video of her not sharing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
that is just too cute!!
Oh sweet Sadie! LOL!!! The treats are all yours!! Yay! Take care
x
We could not see the video but know it was cute cause it was Sadie
Ha! She's so protective of her precious treat! Adorable. When you were saying "treat" in the video, Scarlett's ears perked up and she came running over. Goof.
I wouldn't share my treat either. It sure looked good.
Oh my goodness, that is too cute!!
Post a Comment