Jim sent me this photo of all three cats on the bed. I love sunning kitties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We've been battling soft stools since we adopted Jules, not uncommon with kittens. We dropped off a stool sample at the vet's right...
-
I'm happy to report that Jules has been doing better since our vet visit. He's eating again without vomiting and overall seems perk...
6 comments:
THey each had their own sunpuddle!
You guys have some serious sun puddles going on there! Can we join you?
Ahh, those sunbeams must feel so warm. What a sweet picture of the furkids sharing the sunbeams.
Awww...peace and harmony. Something I haven't seen here since Waffles Too came on board.
; ) Katie
That bed gets a lot of sun!
There were three in the bed and the little one said roll over.. roll over.. :)
Post a Comment