Jim sent me this photo of all three cats on the bed. I love sunning kitties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
THey each had their own sunpuddle!
You guys have some serious sun puddles going on there! Can we join you?
Ahh, those sunbeams must feel so warm. What a sweet picture of the furkids sharing the sunbeams.
Awww...peace and harmony. Something I haven't seen here since Waffles Too came on board.
; ) Katie
That bed gets a lot of sun!
There were three in the bed and the little one said roll over.. roll over.. :)
Post a Comment