Benny thinks that mancats should not be afraid to hold hands. I agree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
10 comments:
Benny, can you teach this to Kirby?
Nothin like biskets on fingers!
So gentlemanly. A winner with the ladies!
Come impress my mom. I don't.
Mum would love to hold hands/paws with a fine mancat like Benny.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
This is our first visit. Purrs from our 4 boys who love holding hands. Love your festive green!
Awwww, that's so sweet!
Leo holes hands, but only when he's sleepy. Otherwise he thinks hands are for playing with!
Holding hands/paws is the best! Awwww - good for sweet Benny! Take care
x
*swoon* be glad you are too far away from me for me to come over there and catnap that boy away from you.
Benny, you are such a loving boy. I bet your paws are super soft to hold.
Awww. The head peep tries to hold hands with us, but we will have none of it! Good for you for being so secure in your mancatly masculinity.
Aww sweet!
Post a Comment