I was moving some chairs to vacuum the dining room. . . and Tucker took two of them, along with a catnip banana. I think he's set for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
7 comments:
Sure don't want the sucky monster to eat your nip nanner, Tucker
mmmmm.... nip nanners! You are one lucky cat Tucker!
Harry, Dexter and Tipp
You may have to leave the chairs there for a while!
A two chair sit, I am impressed!
MOL, you can put up with a lot when you have your nip nanner!
Oh, Tucker, you are just too darn cute for words. You are a good snooperviser.
Have fun with your nanner, Tucker.
Post a Comment