I had long wanted a necklace with the cats' birthstones. Many of the charms I found on Amazon, though, were ugly or cheap looking. It finally dawned on me that etsy might have some available. Of course, they have plenty, so I requested a necklace from Jim as one of my Christmas gifts. Here is what I got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
8 comments:
Love it!
This is so great. :)
beautiful and precious
love it - what a great gift
Oohhh... that's BEAUTIFUL!
Purrs,
Nissy
Very lovely and so thoughtful.
How beautiful! It's perfect.
The mom just loves this! We think it's pretty cool too.
Post a Comment