From December 2010: Caught in the act of trying to open a Christmas present. I love his meow at the very end. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
7 comments:
Ahhh! His meow is too cute!
Oh, God love him! So sweet!
He's asking you to open the present for him!
My Mommy has watched the video several times because Tucker is just too cute! The meow is the best part!
Aww, Tucker you are just too darn cute. I bet there was catnip in that present.
Very cute! This is why the mom doesn't put presents under our tree until Christmas. :)
Oh Tucker, nice try to get that present open. You just about had it open and along came that Mom and she ruined your fun. Hope you get some open this year. Great meow. Take care.
Post a Comment