Tucker has always loved the slicker brush (on his face only). I ordered a new one from Dr. Foster & Smith that is a "gentle" version. He loves this one too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
9 comments:
Oooh, yeah, that feels soooooo good! :-)
Way to go, Tucker! This way you can get the right spots.
I love how he's in a box top, too. Double bliss!
Tucker, you are a special kitty! Not all kitties like to have their face brushed! Wizard loved it. I have a soft bristle (nylon) brush that he loved.
I dunno... it looks to me like Tucker is getting LOTS of Satisfaction! Sorry, Mick!
brandi used to love her slicker brush, too. I still use it once in a while, but she was particularly interested in "doing" her face, like Tucker.
When the Furminator came, WOW. When Mommy gets it out I come running! I like being brushed everywhere except my belly and my tail!
*sigh* I could watch that all darn day
That slicker brush just loves you, too, Tucker.
try the Furminator too! Cody loves it!
Post a Comment