I love taking photos of kitties in the sunbeams. . .I just can't help myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
10 comments:
Awwww these are so precious!! Tucker is adorable!! Take care
x
Our human understands perfectly. :-)
Lovely shots of Tucker, blissed out in the sunshine!
He looks so peaceful!
futon sunning is a great way to recharge our batteries, right Tucker?
Oh Tucker, you look so happy. Nothing better than a nice sunbeam. WE all love to bask in the sunbeams. Have a great day.
My human likes taking sun beam shots of us too.
And we love seeing Tucker basking in the sunbeam. Just look at that contented face.
Tucker does not act like he knows you are taking pictures!
Tucker looks so blissfully happy :)
Nothing wrong with that, especially since I like looking at photos of kitties in sunbeams..
Post a Comment