Jim shared this sweet photo. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
11 comments:
That certainly melts a human's heart. :-)
There are so many times that I've wished someone could capture a moment I'm having with Nicki or Derry, so it's wonderful that you have these photos.
Aww...
Oh that does look like a terrific nap for both of you.What a great picture. Good job Tucker.
What a great place for a nap!
I bet he never suffers from insomnia!
now I want a nap..
zzzz
That is precious! Love the tucked little head.
Ohhh, you both look so contented and relaxed.
Tucker looks pretty content there. :)
Awww! I'll bet you don't try to move him either...just let him sleep.
Love and contentment!
Post a Comment