Sadie loves it when I take a Saturday afternoon nap. She'll come on the fleece blanket I use and purr away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
11 comments:
Oh Sadie, that looks so comfy. Bet it was nice and warm too. You all have a great Monday.
Awww, she looks very cosy there! :-)
So sweet. :)
Oh, Sadie, we would love to jump in to join you in that comfy napping spot!
naps are cool ;)
I can just hear you purring, too, Sadie. Love how they curl up like that. I need to practice that yoga position.
I like napping with my human too. After this weekend's cat show, we were both exhausted - I crawled over and draped myself on her neck and fell asleep!
Is there anything better than curling up with a cat (or two or three) for an afternoon nap? Not in my world.
Enjoy!
She looks so happy. :)
She is so sweet, all curled up!
What a beautiful calico quilt :)
Post a Comment