I can't stand how cute he is sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...



9 comments:
Bennie, are those just out of the dryer warm? Hope so!
how are you not covering him with kisses??
Now you made my mom-person Squieeeeeee :)
XOXO
I am adorable when I nap too... so I hear. ;-)
Bennie, are you holding down those blankies? Sure looks like they don't mind too much! Purrs...
Benny, you do naps so well. Can I join you?
What a sweet snoozer.
Such a sweetie! Love the little curled paw, and the sweet kissable nose.
Good to see Benny again. Ringo has been hogging the limelight lately I think!
Post a Comment