Benny was grooming himself in my lap, when he wrapped both of his front paws around a back leg to clean it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


6 comments:
Purrfect spot for grooming, Benny!
Too cute. Benny really does have a good hold on that back leg. Get it clean Benny. Take care.
Lucky Benny, having a human whose lap stays still enough to have a decent bath on! I like being close to my human, but I have to lay behind her on the office chair if I don't want to be disturbed. Even when she is unconscious (i.e., asleep), she's restless.
Good place for a bath Benny.
Benny needed to make sure that leg was clean.
Benny, can you teach my boy how to clean himself properly? You do it so well and quietly that you didn't even disturb little Ringo.
Post a Comment