Ringo fell asleep on my arm when I was on the computer. I was loosing feeling in my arm, but of course, I didn't move him. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


6 comments:
What every great catmom would always do!
now that's love
You didn't?! My human ALWAYS moves me. Hmph.
It works that way in my house too!
I know that numb feeling. Tiny likes sleeping under my arm and I don't move a muscle until he gets up. The things we do for our furbabies but they are worth every aching muscle.
oh the things we endure to make our kitties comfortable!
Post a Comment