Tucker was our photogenic boy. I could count on getting a photo from him almost every day. When he died, I wondered how the blog would continue. Well, Ringo has stepped up to the job. He is becoming quite the ham, as shown here on the microwave. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...




7 comments:
Ringo really is doing an AWESOME job!
Cutie!
Ringo, you're pretty darn cute!
You are a joy, Ringo. You always know how to make us laugh and smile. Keep up the great work.
Ringo you are adorable! AND funny too!
ooooh, are you paying the BILLS too?
Mommy'd pay good $$ for that trick!!
I really do love the head flippy thing
Post a Comment