Benny had another check up yesterday for his liver values. (If you don't know what this is, here is the post to update you). I'm happy to say that the second supplement the vet suggested is working! His ALT last time was 225; yesterday it was 118.
This is still a bit higher than normal (range is 40-100), but it's much improved. I'm pleased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
10 comments:
It's nice to hear some good health news once in a while. Benny sounds like he has improved quite a bit. Good for him!
Paws up, Benny! That is SO much better!
That's pawsome news!
Best mews ever. So happy for Benny.
That's super news for Benny. And a huge stress off you, we're sure.
=) Wonderful news!
That is good news :)
Pawsome news Benny! We hopes that number keeps going down.
Happy Easter!
Sasha, Sami, & Saku
Yay!
I am so happy for you on this may he continue to do well for years
Post a Comment