Sadie has always loved our enclosed porch. She'll sit out there, looking inside the house. It is adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
8 comments:
I'd want to hang out there too!
It's like it's her own little apartment.
Wish we had one.
And, love Laila and Minchie's suggestion.
It's the purrfect spot!
Sometimes it's good to be on the outside looking in. It's a great sanctuary for little Sadie.
I think if I were a cat, I would be Sadie
Sadie is adorable :)
If that is a not a 'why aren't you joining me' face, I give up my cat carrying card membership
Post a Comment