It's been a few months, but Sadie surprised me by licking a rice krispie bar recently. It wasn't just a passing lick--she was really into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


6 comments:
It's all about the butter! (or even the tiny bit of butter in powdered sugar frosting, should our human turn her back)
Aerin and Elliot (though, not Cassie this time - weirdly)
Hm, not so sure about these! I think I'd rather have the butter on its own.
LOL.. that expression is priceless.
I like butter! I bet I would like these! ~Wally
"Ew" catchatwithcarenandcody
Kitties love butter.
Post a Comment