It's that time of year again--time to plant seeds. Ringo was very interested in the watering can for some reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
8 comments:
Good smells? New water bowl? :-)
Also appears to be encouraging you to grow (catnip) apples, eh?
did Ringo help with the dirt?
I'd help with the gardening... except my human doesn't do it, out of respect for the plant kingdom. She has the blackest of thumbs!
Already seed planting time? It can't be!
Now that is quite the challenge to get the water in that watering can. Good try, Ringo!
He's a curious cat is Ringo! What a cuties...I bet he was a big help. :)
Don't forget to plant some nip.
We bet the smell-o-vision on that watering can was PAWESOME.
Post a Comment