I received a mystery package from Chewy, on my birthday of all days. Inside were three paintings of Ringo, Lucy, and Sadie! Squee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
10 comments:
Love it. Now you'll have to craft a Benny one to match? :-)
Love these! What a fabulous gift!
Absolutely beautiful! What a treat!
I love all of these. The artist did a great job of capturing a bit of each kitty's personality, if that makes sense. :)
Special--I prefer Lucy.
Wow! How sweet of them.
those are so lovely
Those are gorgeous!
We wonder if we'll ever get any portraits.
Furry sweet...but they missed Benny. Hope he is not too put out.
That was a wonderful surprise, they are beautiful. Thank you for the kind words you left on my loss of Snowball. XO
Post a Comment