This is Sadie. I sometimes like to stretch my legs out in funny ways (according to my mom). But hey, I have to do what feels right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
7 comments:
Keep being an individual, Stadie! You are a cutie, no matter what your legs are doing.
Staying flexible, we see, Sadie. We cats have to be, being we live with humans and all. MOL!
She has to put her legs out somewhere!
You have long, graceful legs, Sadie! I think you are showing them off a little.
You are all arms and legs, Sadie!
Sadie is so beautiful.
cats are liquid.. it totally works for them.
Post a Comment