Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Change is hard for an old kitty

I received a new bedding set for the bedroom for my birthday, and put it on last week. (I'd had the other bedding for a number of years.) I noticed that Benny kept pawing at the comforter, and would not sit on the usual cat blanket we keep on the bed. I realized that Benny did not like the change in comforters!

He sat down, and Ringo went to lick and sit near him.

It's ok, Benny. Change can be ok. Look now nice the maroon sets off our furs.

I'm here for you, bro.

10 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Ringo, you are such a good brother! We love that new spread!

Colehaus Cats said...

But where's all my smells?? That's the complaint we favor the best when our Mom changes blankies.

Eastside Cats said...

It's all about what you are used to! Kitties really don't like change.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope Benny learns to like that comforter! Poor guy...

World of Animals, Inc said...

Benny, we hope you get used to the new comforters. Ringo is a sweetheart when he saw you having a hard time with the change. I'm saying by next week we are going to see Benny laid out and having a great cat nap on the new comforter. Thanks for the share. Have a great Wednesday.
World of Animals

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

It may look nice but it doesn't smell right. That is an important thing to take into consideration!

(felinecafe.net)

pilch92 said...

That is a nice new comforter, I am glad he is adjusting.

The Island Cats said...

It’s okay, Benny. We’re sure you’ll like the comforter once you get used to it.

M Dawson said...

Oh bless that is such a comfort for him isn't it? Poor chap must've been a bit put out!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

it just smells wrong momma

I'm innocent, I swear!

 Lucy was in a playful mood last week, zooming around and messing up the hallway rug. However, when I'd come to take a photo, she'd ...