This is Lucy. I have everything I need for a great afternoon: sunbeams, a warm windowsill, and good smells.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
8 comments:
You have everything you need for an awesome day, Lucy!
The human should have totally brought you a snack in the window
You are a lucky girl, Lucy. XO
You're a gorgeous girl, Lucy! The sun is beautiful on your ginger furs!
You are one happy cat, Lucy.
Looks like the purrfect spot for a nap Lucy!
You are definitely all set.
That's called living the dream, Lucy!
Post a Comment