I opened the porch door, much to Lucy and Ringo's delight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
9 comments:
They are happy to have their big room back I bet!
Porch time sounds so nice! Unfortunately, we live in an apartment building so we don't get porch time.
Yay for porch time!
Our kitties love porch time too. :)
Love it.
I'm not so sure about our enclosed porch - that's where I get my baths in the spring and summer!
our porch is just not that cool
Btw, happy birthday! :D
Ah, porches... We had one once. Wonderful things.
Our temperatures are on the rise too! Yay!
Post a Comment