I may have a pin problem. . .but I have found several cute cat pins lately! These two are smaller tack pins that I paid .99 each for recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We've been battling soft stools since we adopted Jules, not uncommon with kittens. We dropped off a stool sample at the vet's right...
-
I'm happy to report that Jules has been doing better since our vet visit. He's eating again without vomiting and overall seems perk...

8 comments:
Problem? I don't see any problem!
LOL!
Am thinking that I need to display my pins somehow, but it's got to be in a way that I can keep adding to it...
it is only a problem if it hinders you in any way.. do you feel hindered?
I could stick one of those to my hat!
Nice finds. It is a hobby, not a problem :)
They are beautiful for the price that you paid for them. We love the cat playing with the ball one. We don't see a problem. They are all lovely. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful Thrifty Thursday.
World of Animals
Such cute finds!
The kitten with the yarn ball is adorable.
How can you NOT pick up such cute pins?
Post a Comment