Monday, December 10, 2018

Trying to read

When Benny had his URI in October, he wanted to be close and warm as much as possible. He cuddles with me more than ever now (not complaining) and has developed a habit of sitting on my chest while I read. His head is right near my face. Of course, he purrs most of the time. While it's harder to read, I don't have the heart to move him, so he stays.




It is moments like these that I will sure miss someday, when he is no longer on this earth. So, I enjoy them while I can, giving him plenty of pets and kisses each time.

10 comments:

Amy J said...

Aww, purring pillow always makes reading better.

Eastside Cats said...

Our kitties definitely wrap us around their paws!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Such sweetness!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Binga lies on my human too... but she does it in a way that's the least comfortable for my human! Sometimes I think she does it on purpose. My favorite is when Binga is holding her down on the couch, and I can come in and start messing with her hair! Tag teaming.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

These shared mements will never be forgotten.
(felinecafe.net)

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Aww, that's so sweet! Cherish every moment.

pilch92 said...

Benny is a sweet boy.

Cathy Keisha said...

Who wants to read anyway>
RE: your comment. Yes, Keisha 2.0 is felted which makes me wonder if you still have the bag of furz I sent you?

Chirpy Cats said...

Yes, do cherish every moment you have with your fur babas! We love it when they 'walk all over us' MOL

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

yes, the day you get to read on your own will be a very sad day in deed

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...