Friday, May 3, 2019

Sadie gets a dental today

We'd appreciate any good thoughts for Sadie today. She's at the dentist getting a dental. Her previous two dentals proved to be much more invasive than expected, but we're hoping for the best this time.

After her last dental she had a difficult evening, woozy and wobbly from the surgery. She's a stubborn girl and wanted to jump, but kept falling when she tried. I've cleared my evening to keep an eye on her.

Please don't take anymore of my teeth!

10 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Sending hugs and purrs to you, Sadie! Believe it or not...and you are a cat, so I know that you DON'T believe it...but this is for your overall health. Be well, little one.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Thinking of you both. Bear's had 3 or 4 dentals - each with extractions - and his first at age 2. Sometimes genetics just suck!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Good luck with your dental work, Sadie!

pilch92 said...

Praying all went well. If she had any extractions, the Tooth Fairy will send gifts. XO

Amy J said...

Hope the day went well and you're enjoying your shiny pearly whites.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope everything went well for Sadie!

Smudge said...

We sure hope all went well with Sadie's appointment.

Olka said...

Poor little girl! I hope she feel better soon :)

catladymac said...

Purrayers and POTP that Sadie's dental went well and she is recovering.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

<3

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...