The evenings are cooler, and the kitties have started to pile on my legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
12 comments:
After a few cooler days, our temps are back up again...not quite as high, but summer isn't letting go around here.
Awww.
Now, if I could just convince some of my trio to be friendly enough to do this. :-)
It's starting to feel like fall here too, although I don't do the leg thing.
Unfortunately the summer weather has turned into a preview of Autumn
I love lying on my mum's legs!
Nice lap warmers.
It's the best time of the year! Mudpie spent the whole night on the bed with me last night for the first time this season.
Yes, that is always a sure sign that winter is approaching.
Yep, that’s definitely a sign of the changing seasons.
Best time of the year!
I've heard mom tell dad she's looking forward to the fall because apparently I spend more time on their laps once it gets cooler.
I totally love Autumn.
And my cats also sleep with me. During the Summer I had 2 of them sleeping with me. Now, they all are spending nights close to me :D I love it, even if it's sometimes to turn to the other side ^^'
Post a Comment