It's become a tradition for me to share one of my favorite Tucker videos. He rubs on a pumpkin stem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
7 comments:
Tucker, we think that your pawrents should give you pumpkins to enjoy more often than once a year! Well, at least, several pumpkins from September to December, okay?!?
Cool video and cool cat!
Might be a hint about wanting some pumpkin pie!
Such a sweet memory. I'm sure you think of him every time you see a stem.
So sweet! I don't think I've brought home a pumpkin since Mudpie has been here!
That is such a sweet video. How blessed you are to have it. XO
That is such a cute video.
Post a Comment