New flash! I was able to get a photo with all four of the cats in it. This is the first time it's happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
10 comments:
Excellent get!
We all know how special this is.
HUZZAH! Love it. Now, can you come and be a cat whisperer to my boy cats about this subject? :-)
Yay! A four-in-one shot - good one!
It's a holiday miracle!
That's a major achievement! I can never get them all in the frame. Someone gets up and quickly walks away!
What a special moment for you!
That is great. A family photo.
WOW! Great photo!
What a great pic!
I am blown away especially with Sadie and Lucy on the same bed. Wow! Love, love, love.
Post a Comment