When you're an elderly kitty, you can have a daily small amount of Redi-Whip, served at the table if you wish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

11 comments:
Benny, that looks like a plate of fun!
Excellent!
Seems the whipped cream from a can is flying over Thanksgiving and Christmas. Got to get it when you can!
Wow, tht sure looks yummy.Lucky you. Have a great day.
That looks yummy!
Benny, you deserve all the Redi-Wip you want!
If he doesn't feel bad later, then why not? ;) One of my cats loves yoghurt, sometimes I let her lick some small amount :)
You are so lucky Benny - I never get to have any of that!
You are a lucky boy Benny. XO
Bon apetit Benny !
nom nom nom
Post a Comment