Thursday, December 5, 2019

It's Lucy's 3rd Gotcha Day!

As of today, we've had Lucy for three years! I remember when she would sit outside in our backyard for hours:

The first night, after her spay, when I realized she was not feral. She crawled onto my leg and I knew I was a goner.


After the all-clear from the vet, her first night in a warm room.


She's a devoted, loving, energetic girl. Our new pet sitter marveled at what a love bug she was.

We are happy to be chosen by our orange girl!

13 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Oh, Happy Gotchaversary, Lucy!
You've found your furrever home

Amy J said...

Congrats to you both...And extra virtual hugs to Miss Lucy

pilch92 said...

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day sweet Lucy! XO

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Happy Gotchaversary, Lucy! That was a lucky day for all!

Catscue Catmom said...

Happy Gotcha Day Lucy! I just love happy endings.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Happy Gotcha Day, precious girl!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Lucy! You sure found a great home.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Lucky Lucy! Happy Gotcha Day!

Summer said...

Happy gotcha day, Lucy! You are certainly one of the lucky ones.

catladymac said...

Happy Gotcha Day Lucy ! And many more !

Roberta said...

I remember that day very well. It's such a great feeling when they choose us. What a lucky girl she is. Happy Gotcha Day, Lucy girl.

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Happy Gotcher Day Lucy, I hope you had a fabulous time!

Olka said...

Happy Adoption Day!! <3

Finally Friday from ridiculous Ringo

 I was on a work trip last week to Pennsylvania. It was a four day, three night whirlwind where I met tons of people and got many good conta...