Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Look what we got for Christmas!

Several years ago, someone gifted us a plastic water fountain. All of the cats liked it and used it, but I tired of cleaning it (it had many pieces) and the pumps would last a maximum of 6 months. I posted a question in the Cats with Blogs Facebook group, asking if there were better quality brands of fountains.

Thirsty Cat Fountains was mentioned several times. . .so we checked them out. And asked for one for Christmas.

They are gorgeous, hand made from clay, and each one is unique. They contain just a few pieces and are much easier to clean. I love looking at it bubbling away (quietly). While they are initially more expensive, I'll quickly recoup my costs because you don't need to buy so many filters and pumps. I emailed the owners about pumps, and they sell replacements, but said theirs generally last 3-10 years!



Benny has already used the fountain, and Ringo and Lucy have inspected it.


PS. We are not affiliated with Thirsty Cat, and we did not receive compensation for this post. We think they make great quality products and wanted to let other cat people know.

9 comments:

Amy J said...

Congrats! I love the one I got a while ago. Definitely think it's easier to clean so far. And I know Cassie likes it.

Eastside Cats said...

I've wanted one for years, but never thought of putting it on my gift wish list! DO'H!

Summer said...

That looks like a very cool fountain.

pilch92 said...

That is a nice fountain.

The Island Cats said...

That is a beautiful fountain and very functional too.

R's Rue said...

Happy New Year.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

That's a great gift! Happy New Year!

Olka said...

This fountain is amazing!
We've also recently bought a fountain. It works very well, but it doesn't look that elegant :D

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

it is lovely. I love the starfish theme

I'm innocent, I swear!

 Lucy was in a playful mood last week, zooming around and messing up the hallway rug. However, when I'd come to take a photo, she'd ...