This photo showed up on my Facebook feed, from 2008. We'd had 16 inches of snow, and Benny and Tucker were curious about the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We've been battling soft stools since we adopted Jules, not uncommon with kittens. We dropped off a stool sample at the vet's right...
-
I'm happy to report that Jules has been doing better since our vet visit. He's eating again without vomiting and overall seems perk...

8 comments:
Snow is fun for a few minutes, kitties...then we all want it to just go away!
Such cute curious kitties! Stay warm all!
That is a sweet photo.
I'm glad we don't get snow here. I've seen it a couple of times, and don't really like it!
Snow is fascinating!
Appears Tucker was the much more curious one. :-)
LOL curious kitties!
They never saw that much snow before!
Post a Comment