Tuesday, January 21, 2020

You Ate WHAT?! #87


#87 is a Funny Bones snack cake (by Drakes Cakes)

Recently, the Meijer store near us started selling Drakes Cakes, which have long been a favorite of Jim's. (They are primarily sold in the eastern United States.)

I'm enjoying their Funny Bones cakes, which are chocolate with peanut butter filling.

I held one out to Sadie as a joke, but the joke was on me. . .

Sniff sniff.

She wanted to take a big bite out of it! (she only got a tiny tidbit but no more.)
I want to NOM this!!

9 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Oh, Sadie! Nice job of suckering her in on that one!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Sadie, you are so lucky to have enjoyed such a delicious cake. Sadie wasn't having any jokes. She went right in for a bite. Thanks for sharing the great photos. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Summer said...

Being West Coasters, we didn't know about these cakes... but even if we did, I wouldn't be allowed a bite because my human is selfish and keeps these things to herself!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

CHOMP!

Amy J said...

Wait, I thought Benny was the carb kitty - now Sadie too?

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

MOL too funny!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Way to go, Sadie! MOL

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Funny Bones! Our mom hasn't had those in quite some time.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Hahaha. Figures. Bear's been known to lick all the cookies in the chocolate covered shortbread package.

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...