Benny: Mom says I've always been a good kitty and share lap space, but sometimes you just want a lap all for yourself. It makes me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...



8 comments:
Benny, our only lap cat is The PO'M, and he's VERY pushy about it!
Benny, lap cats are very special, not all cats have that ability - you take all the space you need sweetie.
You deserve a lap to yourself at your age. XO
Benny, you deserve al the lap time you want. We love seeing you falling asleep in your mom's lap. Thanks for sharing. We hope you all have a great week ahead.
World of Animals
One of the many reasons Mudpie is happy to be an only cat!
I'm glad you get a lap to yourself sometimes, Benny - as the senior cat in the family, you've earned it!
Having a lap all to yourself is heaven! Luckily, Lexy isn't a lap cat so I have Mommy's lap all to myself.
Nope, no lap sharing here. These two laps are all mine. All mine, I say!
Post a Comment