Friday, October 30, 2020

Mom's been on vacation this week

 Ringo: Mom has been on vacation this week. It's not much different than her workweek lately, since she's home a lot, except that she's not at the computer very much.

She re-roped our favorite cat tree. No fair, it was looking just great to me.


She bought some sisal rope and carpenter's glue at the hardware store.


I supervised her work.

I even watched from the top of the tree!

She said it isn't perfect, but that it should give our cat tree a new life.



9 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Ha!
I've been on staycation this week too; a few household chores have been completed too.
We must re-rope our vertical scratcher, but right now are hesitant to go to the store to buy more sisal; the COVID numbers have skyrocketed.

Amy J said...

Impressive! But you'll have a lot of work to get it back in shape!

The Island Cats said...

Your mom did great fixing your cat tree.

Summer said...

Replacing some sisal is WAY better than replacing the whole tree! Because the tree has your scent on it, just the way you want.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

After all your hard work?!?! Don't tell Bear, but I wish he used the scratching posts on our cat tree ... before Ellie, they were in pristine condition!

ZOOLATRY said...

Your Mom should open a "side business" for cat-tree-renovation; we'd be her first
customer! June's hardly had her tree two-weeks and is on the way to total destruction!!

Just Ducky said...

Good job mum!

pilch92 said...

I think she did a great job.Happy Halloween!

Smudge said...

Looks like your mom did a fabulous job re-treeing that tree. I'm fortunate in that my mom's home every day to cater to my every whim and need.

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...