Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving to all

 Thanksgiving will be a quiet affair this year, due to COVID raging throughout our state. I wanted to share some decorations my mom gave me earlier this year. They've grace the family table since I was a young girl. My mom said that her mom got them in a grocery store grab bag in the mid 1970s.

They are candles, a turkey and a Native American family. They have no markings on them. They used to rest on card stock baes, but two of them no longer have the bases. I've always enjoyed them and will display them every year.

May your celebrations be happy and healthy.



7 comments:

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Beautiful things! Happy thanksgiving! Rene and hubby and Ringo and Lucy.

Just Ducky said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Eastside Cats said...

Whatever the tradition is, it's important!
Happy Thanksgiving!

The Island Cats said...

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

pilch92 said...

Beautiful display. Happy Thanksgiving! XO

Amy J said...

They remind me of the Gurley(?) ones my friend Becky posted from her family collection.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Purrs for a wonderful Thanksgiving

Finally Friday from ridiculous Ringo

 I was on a work trip last week to Pennsylvania. It was a four day, three night whirlwind where I met tons of people and got many good conta...